Sunday, July 5, 2009

Water logged

Swimming Lessons 09...Check! Mary and Allie were in lessons the last couple of weeks, and let me say that G baby is REALLY happy that they are done. Allie was tired of the pool as well, but Mary had a blast. Her class is much more fun because they play games in the water the majority of the time.


I posted a clip below of Mary swimming...she has come a long way since the beginning of the summer when she wouldn't put her face in. I'm actually very surprised that it is clicking with her because she's always been a bit behind the rest physically....walked late, jumped late, etc. For this reason, I'm really excited with how well she's doing! She's especially proud of herself...now if we can make it through the summer without her jumping in without her floatie, that would be great. I really hate this age!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute!! Love that pic of Allie. She is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Yay Mary! That's awesome! She needs to come give Anna Kate some lessons. She is taking lessons but is no where near as advanced as Mary. Great pic of Allie too! Can't wait to see you guys. You better call me tomorrow after the appt! ;)