I picked Allie up from school today and headed out to the
Lion's Den. Little Lion turned 6 today. Surely you've seen him by now. He was Allie's first friend....literally. We had lived here 2 weeks and attended small group for the first time...which has evolved, but we are still in the same group. A 2 year old little lion cub greeted us at the door. I don't remember what he said, but I KNOW it was along the lines of "I"M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" If there is one thing about Little Lion that sets him apart, it's his greeting. He's always happy to see Allie, Mary, and Garrett. Happy Birthday sweet friend! You've only changed a tiny bit:)


4 comments:
So sweet to have such special friends!! Precious pictures.
I love those smiles...
Such great pictures of Blake!!! He is growing up so fast..WOW!
Thanks so much for posting this great pics! We ALL love you guys.
Post a Comment