Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

We haven't had a lazy saturday in a long while:) The girls went hunting for sticks this morning, and with the hubs help fashioned a tee pee. They have been out there all day. Allie dressed herself complete with last years ski boots, but I thought she looked so cute, so I snapped a couple of pics.



6 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute...what a fashionable girl!!

Mandy said...

That's my niece! Love her!!! I want to borrow those boots...

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, love the boots!

Katie said...

Meredith ~

Love these pictures! She's a snow bunny.

I LOVE that verse on the top of your blog. What truth. Ok, I need to set my mind on these things...

Feel better SOON. Love love love you.

Jenn said...

what a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl you are Allie! We still miss you so much!

Mommy Lion said...

Okay having the larger pics makes such a difference! I love your new header too! So festive! *wink* Love you friend . . . hope Mary is feeling better!