Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Spookie Cookie

Every fall, the kids and I visit the grandparents...mine and theirs:) Allie is old enough to know the "drill". Eat candy with Nanna, eat candy with Nanna, go to the garden with Deeda, pick Memaw some flowers, feed the birds, and play outside with the cousins.

Nanna The kids worked very hard on this haunted gingerbread house.

These are my grandparents. SWEET FOLKS!!! I'm so blessed that my kids get to enjoy their great-grandparents!

The kids with my parents. I don't know when we will ever get all three to LOOK THIS WAY!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mer! The pics are all SO cute! We had a great time...AK's is already begging to come to Longview! lol Hope you know how much we love it when you come. Miss you and love you!

Mommy Lion said...

I love that your grandparents are still so active! What great memories for the kids for years to come! SO worth the trip! *Smile*