Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Talents of the Master

Allie's school has a "talent show" tradition called "Talents of the Master." I was very impressed by many of the students. K-12 graders are invited to participate. She's never done anything in front of an audience although we all know she's never been afraid of an audience either. It never occurred to her to be nervous! Wish I had done something like that early on; I HATE being in front of people as anyone who knows me would tell you!




I'm assuming that's her "nervous" stance:) I asked her why she was standing that way, and she said, "well the girl behind me was standing like that!" Since when did Allie follow the crowd??

5 comments:

Melissa said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I am so proud of Allie, tell her we think she did a great job on the piano!! She looked so pretty too (love the dress!).

Anonymous said...

YAY Allie! She did such a fantastic job. AK was quite impressed! So glad she loves it. She looked beautiful.

Kristen said...

Great job Allie...a star is born!

Rinal said...

She rocked and looked amazing!!! :)

Mandy said...

That was awesome!!!! I love that. Way to go Allie!!!