Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Will have to get this recipe:)

Too busy for blogging this week I guess. I got this great video of Garrett. My friend over at the Lion's Den brought over a pumpkin cake for dessert....DELICIOUS. My little man agreed with me:)



I always blog "firsts" because I forget to write them down anywhere else. It took almost 4 years for Mary to have enough hair to french braid. She loved it and didn't whine once...unlike someone else around here:)

We ambitiously bought a bike for Mary's 3rd birthday. She's STILL too scared to ride it. So she and Garrett fight over the hot wheels.



Just liked this pic of Garrett smiling. Too bad I can't get a pic in front of him.

2 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Not to mention the yummy dinner! *WINK* Love that G man. I'm sure you could have edited out the crazy lady holding the cutie. *grin*

Janette said...

LOVE the video!!! :) And Mary's hair is too cute in her French braids. :)