Thursday, January 21, 2010

Problem solving

My silly sista popped in tonight to visit...not knowing I would put her to work. Tomorrow, we are having Mary's birthday party, and I saw my her favorite flowers at Sam's yesterday. Now if I could just find a vase to arrange them....

Too small..
Too LARGE...
Just RIGHT...hmmm...where did that soccer ball come from?? It is STUCK STUCK STUCK! I've been trying to get it out for at least 2 years. We filled the vase with water...everything you can think except breaking the vase.

Ahh...ribbon. Most problems can be solved with a little ribbon...and two brilliant minds of course. Ok well, it was actually her idea, but this is my blog.

3 comments:

Adam, Emily, & Abbott said...

No that's funny mess. We sure crack ourselves up don't we:) Baa haa haa......ps i look like a giraffe in that last pic:)--

Melissa said...

Y'all are Crazy!!!! I'm so glad my sense of humor finally humor finally rubbed off on you two. ;)

Mandy said...

That cracks ME UP!! I love it!!!