Friday, January 22, 2010

FOUR!


What a perfect day for a birthday party!!! Two years in a ROW it has been 70 degrees and sunny in January! I can't believe my Mary is 4. They don't get much sweeter than this kiddo! Just to clarify..her birthday is actually tomorrow, but we had her party today. It's only 14 minutes away from midnight anyways...what a day!





The craft table

Mary and I made crown cookies the day before, and the kids decorated the cookies to take home. This was a messy hit.

These three cuties have been friends since they could barely hold their heads up.


For some crazy reason the power went out. That put a damper on the bounce house, but it didn't even phase the kids. It came back on for dinner at the royal table...chicken nuggets and cheese of course.

The nail painting station was Mary's idea. I put Allie and her friend Emma Cate in charge....they had a great thing going.

Here comes trouble!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Sooo sweet, and fun! You should be a party planner! Alec's party last night was an all boy super hero energy filled event! I'm so excited about the girlie parties I can have for Ava! Happy Birthday sweet Mary!

Janette said...

I agree with Kristen...your kiddos parties look like such a blast, you should plan for other people!! :)

Adam, Emily, & Abbott said...

So fun!! Garrett looks like he did a hit in run in the last pic:) LOVE your kids to pieces!!! love you