Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pass it on down

Garrett obviously does not have many things passed down from the girls.  He will be going to "school" 2 days a week REALLY SOON, and so being the third child, I just now started to think about what he might need. Allie had a nap mat several years ago that is identical to the pink one you see below....which is Mary's.  I hadn't gotten rid of it, so I "spruced it up" with boy fabric.  


I'm sure Garrett REALLY COULD CARE less about his nap mat. I just hope he'll stay on it! To my sewing friends, Beth Ann and Gretchen....DON'T look too close. You wouldn't be proud or impressed!


Now that it's done....I can "Rest" easy:)

9 comments:

ma P said...

excellent! great job, Meredith!

becca said...

Love it! That way beats the rug I napped on in Kindergarten. :)

Kristen said...

Very cool! I'm impressed!!

Mommy Lion said...

Love it! When do you find the time!?! You are amazing! Great job.

Mommy Lion said...

okay I know I just posted, but I have to share . . . as I was clicked publish post sweet Kate walks up and says "I like the pink one better." LOL No offense meant, it's all about the color! *wink*

Katie said...

CUTE!!

Beth Ann said...

Mer--I LOVE it! Look at you--I wish Jones could have a fancy nap mat! We can only take a towel to put his head on while he sits at his desk :( poor guy...I'm sure Garrett will get lots of zzzz's on that! :)

My boys said...

YOU are THE MOST amazing girl I know!!! The perk for me? I get to call you friend!

gretchen said...

I love it Mer! You did an awesome job:) Miss you SO much. Love you and your precious family!