Saturday, August 7, 2010

Still summer

We are squeezing all our little getaways in before school gets here. Last week, we made a quick run to my parents to visit with my grandparents. The kids LOVE LOVE going.


Cousin pic. We braved the heat and took them for Icees and the big zoo in town:) Garrett yelled at the monkeys. I think he wanted to be in their cage.

There's a sweet pic of Anna Kate.

Beautiful! We don't visit without picking alot of flowers from Dee Da's garden. The kids went without me this time. I don't know how Dee Da stands the heat! They brought back cucumbers, tomatoes, and these beautiful flowers.

Love my sweet grandparents. I'm so blessed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mere, G looks like he is about to take off! He has things to do and people to meet.

Cute!

Mandy said...

LOVE that last pic!! Makes me miss my Pee-Paw!!!! So precious.