Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Fall...Razorback style

I found a pig on a pumpkin...and had to have it. I texted hubs a pic and informed him it cost $70. About an hour later, he texted back and said, "I kinda want it." Well I didn't think he "$70" wanted it, but I turned around and decided I was going to negotiate. I NEVER negotiate; but hubs never asks for anything, so when he did, I thought it might be worth it.


So I asked the sales person if it was on sale (it wasn't marked). She came back and said it was 25% off. I then told her that I'd like to pay $37.50 for it. She went to ask her manager, and came back, and said, "SURE." I guess it never hurts to ask, right Jason??


We met with the fam for our fairly consistent fall tradition of going to a Hogs game together.



Woo pig! A good looking group fans right there:)


It was a "don't stop till ya drop"good time for the cousins!




Mandy and Katie posted more pics, so I'm too lazy to repost. Mandy thanks for being the "HOSTEST WITH THE MOSTEST!" My boy appreciates the midnight TLC..you rock..seriously.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It wasn't midnight! It was 4:30. I was FINE!!! He is so precious. Had a blast as always. Love the White traditions!

Leigh Callaway said...

LOVE the family pic!!! The cheer suits for the girls are adorable!

Scott would've fallen over at 70 bucks for a pumpkin w/a pig, alumni or not, but way to talk 'em down, Mer!! I'm sure Faber was impressed with your skill!! lol