Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ten for Ten

Today we turn ten years old as a married couple. I tried to pick one pic from each year. I did a HORRIBLE job transferring pics from computer to computer and organizing them; the next 10 years will be very different in that dept.


Honeymoon -- Disney World -- October 2000


First furry baby -- Hannibal -- Spring 2001 -- first big move to the Great North


Visiting Mandy and Bo in San Fran -- Fall 2002 (33 weeks pregnant)


Cape Cod, Massachusetts / Boston Marathon (Pappy ran) -- Spring 2003 -- 1rst non-furry baby born, Allie

Haleakala Volcano -- Maui, Hawaii -- Winter 2004


Toronto, Canada -- Summer 2005 



Settled in the South -- 2nd non-furry baby born -- Mary -- Early 2006


Snowmass, Colorado -- White family vaca -- Winter 2007


3rd non-furry baby containing testosterone..finally -- Garrett -- Summer 2008


First fairly successful family pic -- Annual Gulf Shores vaca -- Summer 2009


Yee haw -- Deer Valley Ranch, Colorado -- Summer 2010


Ten year anniversary trip -- Mexico

We covered many miles the last ten....and ended up with a few rug rats along the way.  We'll keep 'em and love 'em to pieces; they certainly make us a better couple and better people.  Thank you to God for giving us ten years filled with blessings beyond what we could have imagined when we said "I do" ten years ago. 

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy 10!!! I think that Abby looks alot like Allie in some of those pics. So funny!! See you guys soon!

becca said...

Congrats!!! I couldn't believe how small Allie was in your first pic after your move! It felt like she was so old, and through your blog I feel like I know her almost as well now as I did then. I am so thankful I can still be a part of your life! Yay technology! :)

Katie said...

Love this, Mere. Great pics and memories!

Janette said...

Congrats on 10 years!! Looks like some fun memories. :)

Foster Mamalion said...

That was so cool! When I grow up I want to be Meredith! What a great way to see the years. I enjoyed it. Happy 10th! I look forward to the 20th. It goes faster than you think. We hit that this December. I can remember our wedding like it was yesterday.

Beth Ann said...

OK--I loved all your photos...I'm going out on a limb here, but if I were to post pics of Trey and I, I think they would be in Arkansas, Arkansas, and let me see maybe Arkansas! Seriously I didn't know how well-traveled you are, (did I know you went to Hawaii for crying out loud) can you tell I'm jealous (in a good way, of course)...we are going to Vegas soon though :)! Love the post & love you guys! Happy 10th! By the way you look fabulous in all the pics my sweet friend!

Brandon and Lauren Ryburn said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!