Friday, December 17, 2010

A screeching hault

December is crazy for sure. Programs for church, school, and everything else. Parties, parties, parties....and then NOTHING. Guess I need to finish my shopping in that case. I haven't had time to organize all the pictures and videos, but here are a few.


Mary is starting to give me the, "DON'T POINT THAT THING AT ME AGAIN" look. Yikes.


I took these for our Christmas cards.  This wasn't our card, but I printed it out to frame, so I wouldn't have to put out three different pictures. Maybe some day, they will cooperate and all be in the same pic.


Are you catching on to the trend??  Again, she's not looking to thrilled with me. She did great at her dance program. Standing in a room where people are looking at her is her WORST nightmare. Trust me, I can tell.  She acted very uncomfortable, but I was really proud to see her loosen up. Maybe I'll eventually get some video posted.



Garret loves a good Christmas party. Actually he just loves to eat.


There's my poser! Thanks Mar!


Allie's school party was today. She's just a LITTLE excited about Christmas this year.


I was standing way back in the crowd when I took this. She saw me from a distance I guess, and looked right at me. I can't get her to look at me, when I'm five feet away though.  She had a tiny solo part in the school program, and she did GREAT! I was so proud of her boldness. Didn't get that from me...that's FOR SURE!

Hope your world has come to a screeching hault as well.  I can't wait until tomorrow....can't wait to do NOTHING!

This afternoon, I took some pics of a family here in town for a quick Christmas card.  Here's a little slide show of some of their pics.  

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow created with Smilebox

3 comments:

My boys said...

Another wonderful job on the pics Mer!!! Sweet baby has gotten SO big and SO cute!!! I know they will love the pics!!

Josie said...

Very cute. That looks the the pastor of New Beginnings?

Leigh Callaway said...

Oh my...I teared up seeing my babies from last year!! I love them so!! I hope they will remember me as they get older, because they'll always have a special place in my heart. What an awesome experience to teach in a school where Jesus is part of our lives all day long!

You MUST put video up of Allie singing!! She has a sweet little voice, always on pitch...I TOLD you when she was absent, none of the others would really sing! She was our fearless leader!! Gotta see that!