Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Teacher gifts

Teacher gifts are NOT EASY!!!  I started giving notecards for Christmas several years ago mainly because I don't have to think of something new. Everyone always needs notecards lying around. I came up with these, and printed them out for the kids' teachers.


Today was Mary and Garrett's Christmas program at their school. I never thought Garrett would stand in one place for such a long time, but he did!

5 comments:

Janette said...

I love the notecards!!!! :) And Garrett's a cutie too. :)

Katie said...

Great job! Love this idea.

G-man stood for a long time!

Jennifer said...

You have no idea how happy I am that I read this post! Brody's last day of MDO before Christmas is tomorrow and I totally forgot to get gifts for his teachers! I win mother of the year right now...always forgetting something! Ha! So I'm going shopping tonight! Thanks, Meredith! :)

Foster Mamalion said...

You are truly the most creative person I know!

Leigh Callaway said...

Hey~ I had a set of those notecards!! Used them right up, too.... You are so crafty...I told you that I was totally intimidated by you at first! (See, I didn't know then that you were almost as fruity as me!! HA)

Love ya!!