This weekend was all about Mary. She had preschool graduation Friday, and her dance program Saturday. I'll get back to the graduation, or this would be a very long post.
This was her first year, and it was probably a good year to start since they do a recital only every other year. I wasn't sure how she'd do since her least favorite thing is for people to be looking at her.
She had a good year! I wouldn't say she loved it because Mary doesn't just LOVE a lot of things except for popcorn she says.
When the teacher said the kids would be walking out and introducing themselves, I thought, "yeah right:)" She surprised us! She did it confidently!
Here are segments from the tap dance they performed.
...and segments from the ballet. It's choppy, but I couldn't post the whole thing because of the size of the file.
She loves her teacher.
There's little pumpkin! They have been great pals as long as they can remember. Since there dance class was on Monday, and church on Sunday night, they were able to have many spend the night dates because of dance.
Mamma Lion and I have seen a lot of each other these days. We've been doing boot camp every morning at 5 am. I'm so ready to be finished!!! I'll never be so happy not to see my friend every day! Ha.







3 comments:
Ahhhh, little Mary! So sweet, and Allie looks like such a proud big sis. Did Garrett not want to watch a dance? Haha.no
Such fun to see them dance and enjoy it.
Mary is so funny! So glad to know that she loves popcorn!
You have no clue how much I appreciate Mary's recital costume. It was perfectly fun & girly & modest.
If you ever want me to get on a soapbox just ask, "Have you been to a dance recital lately?"
How dare we dress our daughters in some of those outfits & allow them to shake it on stage.
See? Soapbox.
Post a Comment