Friday, May 6, 2011

A "Brief" Announcement

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! The BOY decided this week that he would go to the potty!  It has really been pretty painless...just had to be on his terms. He's had no accidents for a few days and is making me taking him to public potties as we zip around town even with his diaper on, so I guess we are getting there! I think he is going to be one of the "I need to check out every potty on the planet" kind of kids. So the big question for boys???

BRIEFS??



or BOXERS??



He watched the "Potty Time" DVD which was actually very helpful to get him going.  He was screaming , "I have POTTY POWER...and making muscles."

SO cool!
 I'm really really excited to see the end of diapers (after 8 years....) I will enjoy the break...even if it's just a "brief" one..ba ha ha.
Hope you have a blessed Mother's Day weekend.  Maybe this video will make you feel like a mom to the core....just like it did me:)


4 comments:

Mandy said...

HA HA! Love the post. So proud of G-man. He is a Cox allright....had to do it on HIS terms or no terms! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Janette said...

Please tell me more about this "Potty Time" DVD...I'm hoping this girl will be trained by 3!! :)

Beth Ann said...

That is too funny--G is going to HATE those pictures Mer!!! We go with briefs at our house, but maybe we should look into the boxers for Jones man! :) Happy Mother's Day weekend!

Bernice said...

Hi
A Big Way to Go to your little man!
Very interested in the "Potty Time" Dvd.
Thanks!!