Notice anything funny about that chicken wing???
IT STILL HAS FEATHERS!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRossss.
So Emily agonizes over how to handle the situation, but one thing is for sure. She's not eating the wings. Opinions are offered at the table as to what to say to the waitress. Finally, Em hands them over and says, "Do the wings normally still have feathers???" To which the waitress nicely replies, "Well sometimes."
Sometimes???????? Yikes
So the waitress takes the chicken wings, and says, "I'll have these took off."
To which I kindly reply, "Oh I don't think she's going to eat them now (thinking she meant have the feathers "took" off)
The waitress turned around and probably annoyed at this point said, "off the BILL"
Oops...the table burst into laughter. It was just too funny!
3 comments:
BAAAHHAAAAA!!!!
That picture really makes me want to throw up. It is so gross. Oh my.
That is too funny. (and gross)
Post a Comment