What we are reading...
Mary, Garrett, and I laugh ourselves silly on a nightly basis reading this book. Allie found it at the library a while back, and we just keep checking it out!
Hubs found this book, and Garrett already knows every word. It's so simply cute:)
Allie checked this one out at the library, reading most of it in a day or two. She was so interested in this story of a child in a concentration camp. She is also into the Narnia books right now.
Mary has been asking for a while if I'd read the cotton candy book to her kindergarten class. I found small containers of cotton candy at Sam's last week, so I decided to make a party of it.
Garrett was SO excited to hang out at school with big sis. He even wanted to take his back pack!
They held hands walking down the hall:) These two have been pretty tight for a while now. I'm so glad because I'm not sure little brother is going to be impressed with littlest brother!
Mary's teacher totally included Garrett. We stayed for a couple of hours, and he wanted to stay longer. We had a "super duper ruper" (Garrett's phrase) sweet time.






3 comments:
Sounds like you are reading some good Children books. I just ordered a Kindle Fire yesterday and I'll share it with my parent's but I'll keep it with me most of the time! I also ordered a case for it.
Amy
LOVE it! Thanks for the great picks for us to check out.
Blake is reading through the Narnia books AGAIN too! He loves them. Also the graphic novel series by Zondervan: "TOMO". She's a eighth grader by day and a ninja by night! They are super quick reads, but at least he is reading and enjoying it!
Will have to look into those books! I need new ones around here for Abs. Cute!
Post a Comment