Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ballerina girl

Mary had her first dance recital yesterday:)


Being so shy, and never wanting to be the center of attention, I was VERY surprised that she smiled and danced in front of such a big crowd.  


Her biggest fans, Allie and Emma Cate


besides these two of course!






I'm posting a couple of clips because the whole thing wouldn't fit!  





I was kind of dreading this weekend because we have so much going on besides all of our activities wrapping up, BUT we had a GREAT weekend.  Everything went smoothly and we had a great time!

6 comments:

A.K.W. said...

How fun! I took ballet when I was a little girl and I'm shy too but I did do all the motions and everything in front a whole bunch of people too and we have a VHS tape somewhere too. I'll watch the clips later, I can watch them on my Kindle Fire.

Amy

Katie said...

Yea! Great job, Mary! And Mere. ; )

Mommy Lion said...

Yeah Mary! So proud of that sweet girl.

lolly said...

She's beautiful! Wish we all had been there too! :)

becca said...

You're a rock star Mer! With so much on your plate you're still making your special people feel special. Happy birthday to Garrett and great job Mary!

Melissa said...

Precious, precious!! Mary looks so sweet and pretty. She did great on stage, so graceful! :)