Don't panic. It wasn't David. Our social worker is visiting tomorrow, so let us keep this on the mum.
Mary and Allie were horsin' around at the pool, and the diving rock won. Mary ended up with a little gash in her chin, but it was deep enough to require four stitches.
Sweet Mary. She was brave but a little scared. Someone else was going to sew her up, and she burst into tears and said she needed DADDY. She had no idea he could sew:)
Emmy was working, and she dropped in for a visit. She spoils her rotten. She took her to the gift shop afterward and told her to pick out whatever she wanted. What am I going to do with that girl?
All better!!! Love that sweet girl!




10 comments:
Oh man...the first thing I thought when I saw your post title was, "Uh oh!" Glad it wasn't David...sorry it had to be anyone!! And glad she seems to be recovering just fine! :)
Mary and I have matching scars now! Glad everyoneis ok.
I love that her daddy took care of her. Precious!!
Yay for Mary being so brave! Just like Kate was. Was looking for some cute polo pics though! ;o)
Praying the social worker visit goes smoothly...quick and painless!
Sorry to hear that Mary got hurt but seems to be recovering fine. My sister when she was little cut open her forehead from running into the corner of the wall at my Dad's office but she also ripped out her stitches though, she was a toddler at the time.
Amy
So glad Daddy was able to take care of her, that second picture of her with the bandage on her chin is precious. Glad she's a-okay! Can't wait to see ya'll next week! Hugs
Glad it wasn't TOO bad. Poor thing! Brave girl!!
Good thing it wasn't David. ; )
Poor Mary. Know how she feels. When I was four or five, I tripped running up some front porch steps (after being repeatedly told not to do that). Yep, cut right on the chin. We were at my grandmother's for the day, so my Dad, being Doctor, took me to the local hospital and used their facility to stitch me up good as new. I don't remember saying this, but was told that I asked him as he was preparing to take the first stitch, if he knew what he was doing. Apparently, everyone but me thought it was hilarious.
I too have stitches under my chin...happened a few hours before I was to be the flower girl in a wedding! Glad sweet girl was taken care of by her Daddy & Em...see you super soon!
Anna had stitches this November, and Scott wishes he had done them :) such a hard thing for a little girl to go through :(
Post a Comment