Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First hair cut


Ok well, I'm sure this was not David's first hair cut, but it was for me.  He was CHILL!  I told Mandy and Katie, I've joined the dum dum nation, and again those little suckers saved the day.  (We wouldn't have made it home from Korea without them.)


He did want to sit in my lap, but he sat still and even smiled a few times.  


High 5!!! Ms. K loved meeting him:)


What you think mom?


Signing all done!

He's getting more comfortable/confident with us.  We are seeing more tantrums when he really wants something, but overall for his circumstances and age, he's pretty easy going.  His biggest "new" battle is bedtime.  He was doing so well, and now he cries, and cries when it's bed time.  



2 weeks ago we could barely get him to set one toe in the water.  Now look at him!

The other kids are doing well with him.  Garrett is still being a stinker at times, but some of that could be boredom.  I did not schedule much for us this summer because I didn't want to be running around in the car all day with a new toddler.  They don't seem to be tired of David yet which surprises me, and the girls especially really love playing with him.




5 comments:

Janette said...

Aww, he looks so cute with his new haircut! And I love the "all done" picture...mostly because I love chubby toddler hands/wrists. :)

A.K.W. said...

Enjoyed the pictures and video! My Mom taught for the school for the deaf for awhile and I know some signs and have 3 different sign language books.

Amy

Mommy Lion said...

LOVE IT! So glad it went well...thanks for posting...and so promptly too! ;o)

Mandy said...

He is so handsome! Love that sucker trick!

Psalm139verse14 said...

Handsome little dude! He is adjusting so quickly. I'm jealous that he doesn't vomit in public ;)
Please come meet up with me in Dallas sometime in July!