Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blast from the past

This past weekend, some very dear friends of ours from


Ra cha cha came for a visit!!!  I have missed Rochester since the day we left.  
We were in that phase of life where all of our friends didn't have kids or were about to have their first kid, so we PLAYED together and spent a lot more time together than we are able to spend with friends now. 


"C" man is on the right with Garrett.  He was born about 9 months before Allie.  His parents were in our small group, so to see them after all this time was just such a treat!


Their oldest is 10 now!  Their youngest is 7, and she was born about 9 months before we left.  The kids hit it off so quickly, and they had a great time all weekend.




I am so thankful for life long friendships.  Sweet "B" I enjoyed every second of our time together.  Thank you so much for making it down here!!!  

4 comments:

A.K.W. said...

It's always nice to get together with friends!

Amy

becca said...

We love you all! Thanks so much for everything!!! That pic of all the kids is just precious.

Melissa said...

So glad you had a fun time, I know you enjoyed catching up. And what a great family pic you took of them!

Jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this post and all the pics!! It has been so long since I have seen the two of you in a pic together - and to see all those kiddos - SO GROWN! And the stories that these pics tell of the stories God is writing with your lives is such a huge blessing to me - and so many....

SO wish we could have joined you all - but it looks like you managed to have PLENTY of fun without us :) Hee hee!!! Beautiful friends.... we are so incredibly lucky! And blessed :)