We met Gma (that's her camp name) at Pine Cove 3 years ago. She graduated from college in May and is about to go oversees for a year for mission work. We will miss her! She came over to spend the night last weekend.
She brought her friend "Brushes" who was Allie's counselor at family camp two weeks ago. Brushes goes to college near us! YAY! I love making new college friends!
I took Allie to overnight camp on Sunday. She could never get enough:)
She was pretty torn up when I said good bye...yeah not really.
I have loved staying up with Mary watching the olympics. She loves it!
This was her idea last night. We made hubs an olympic snack.

2 comments:
Ahh, love the cookie snack! Can't wait to see you and HUG your neck!
Cute pictures as always! Love sweet Mary being the BIG one this week! I know Allie is loving every minute. So fun.
Post a Comment