Thursday, September 20, 2012

All in one week

Last week, I saw some of my most favoritest people all in the same week.  It was a full one.


Nana came to help Em finish off the nursery.  Hannah will be here in a week and a half!  


My sweet pal who ditched us for Georgia last year, came back for a few days last week.  We enjoyed catching up.  She stayed with the kids when we went to Korea, and only saw big D for a few minutes when we came home!  It was so fun to show her how far he's come. (And I failed to get a pic of her with him..shame!)  The kids loved seeing Mr. M too...

..one especially!   


On Friday, the boys and I caught up with Abs, Mandy, and Hunter.  It's funny to me that Garrett called Abby, Abigail the whole time:)  She turned 5 last weekend!  How the time flies!




It's so fun having so many cousins the same age!  Garrett has not idea how lucky he is.  When he starts kindergarten, he'll have 4 first cousins starting the same year...2 from my side and 2 from the White side.


Hunter had changed the most to me.  He's not looking so toddlerish anymore.  He's such a sweet little man. Thanks for letting us crash for an afternoon Mandy!  Great to see you!



2 comments:

Mandy said...

It was so, so fun! Thank YOU for coming to visit!

Mommy Lion said...

I only wish it was longer! ;o) And I promise not to kidnap your son next time! lol Love you friend!
Don't forget to send me that pic. It did turn out great!