Friday, September 7, 2012

This and that

This week has been a busy one!  My sister's baby shower was last night.  She's having baby Hannah in a few weeks!



Can't wait to meet her!  Em has waited a very very long time for this sweet girl.:)


All of a sudden I'm not sure about the coloring of this pic...she looks a little vampirish.  Oh well, too lazy to re edit.
Sis had her braces and habit breaker removed this week!
She's been such a trooper...the habit breaker was quite a piece of hardware (it looks like a fork sticking down from behind her front teeth.)  It made eating cumbersome, and most kids only last 6 months.  She had it a year because it took a long time to correct, and she really had a good attitude when the ortho said...not quite yet!


Today was Grandparents' day celebration at school, so they had to dress alike.  They love gparents day!


Bunny came to eat lunch at their school.  David warmed up super duper quickly this time!  


Crazy girls.  I didn't get a better pic because I left my camera on the wrong setting.  Bunny, hope you got some with your cam:) Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

A.K.W. said...

How fun! I've seen those habit breakers since my Dad is an Orthodontist and I worked some for him.

Amy

Mandy said...

Precious! The last one is my favorite!!!

Katie said...

Fun!