Remember Hermie? Hermie was Mary's crab who passed last fall.
Allie's crab is still "clickin'"
Poor kids want a dog so badly, but I can't bring myself to agree, yet.
Allie had the "perfect idea" for Mary's birthday. She took all the money she had and bought Mary a new crab. She could not wait to give it to her. Mary was very excited, and she placed him carefully in Crabton Abbey with Allie's crab, Squirt.
About three days later, something was amiss.
In the dark hours of the night, a crime was committed.
There was not even an attempt to cover up the murder.
I found dismembered claws, and a very still crab lying outside of his shell.
Oh the tears from BOTH girls this time. Allie had "wasted" her money, and Mary is having to bury her second crab!
The master of the house said, "Do not fret! There is a fourteen day money back guarantee!"
Mary picked out a new crab AGAIN. We decided to add a guest house to avoid anymore crimes.
His name is "Chip."
Chip is a mastermind, skilled escape artist. Even with the top down, he has escaped TWICE!
This is where he landed last night.
Mandy, I know you are dying. And I'm sorry. We will double bolt for your arrival!


4 comments:
I just remembered I have something I can't get out of that week...can't come!!
And...I KNOW the reason the crab was in THAT shoe...GROSS!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for the girls, but this story is HILARIOUS!!!
I have the perfect dog for them.....he will be arriving Easter weekend and will be ready for his new home around Memorial Day. He will be furry and cuddly and loving. He will not shed or have the typical "dog smell". He will be perfect! You may pick him out of the litter! Come and visit and fall in love with a sweet Goldendoodle....you know it's tempting!
The real issue here is WHY DOES FABER STILL WEAR THOSE SHOES?!!!!!
Post a Comment