Saturday, February 9, 2013

On the downhill slope

We spent a WONDERFUL week with the family in Snowmass, Colorado.  This post has too many pictures, but I did take 400, so you are in luck there are not more:)


I was going to scrapbook them, but we brought the mountains home...mountains of laundry that is.  


Allie has been skiing since she was probably 4, but this was the first year, she stayed with us the majority of the time.  She's looking so much older lately:( 


This was Garrett's first trip out.  He had a blast!



Pappy didn't turn down sledding with the kids.


Although, maybe he should have!


...looks a little bit rowdy for me.



Mary the maniac skier.  Truly she's not, but I never would have thought she'd love skiing as timid as she is.  She and Zach seemed pretty fearless.  I think the next time that I will not be able to keep up with them, and she was supposed to be my crutch!


Garrett did really well too!  He loved ski school and was able to hang with us a couple of hours on the last day.  


FEARLESS....as I was saying.  Zach had a ball and truly never wanted to stop.  He'd just scream, "Daddy, keep going!"



What a pair:)



Ski school grads!


Two beautiful girls that I love so much!


Looking pretty cool....but missing a few!  We missed you Mandy, Bo, and kiddos!  Catch you on the next lift.


Those are some pretty proud g-parents.


The last day the three amigos were all over the place.  


The first kid to come by is Allie, then crazy Zach, followed by Mary.

Can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like a great trip. So important to spend time with family and the cousins ...what a treat for all. Where was David? How did he react to you being gone?

Mandy said...

AHHH. GREAT pics!! Will have to talk to you about that camera! Or..maybe it's just the person behind it that is so great! : )

Missed you guys too. Next time!!

Mommy Lion said...

Great pics! Love the crazy hat!!

Psalm139verse14 said...

Gorgeous pics! SO, how did David do??