Ironically, I took these pics last week, and it was literally one of David's worst days home. (Aren't pictures deceiving?)
He has been so good this month, but last week was a little tricky. He lost his "puppy," his lovie that he immediately attached to when he came home. "Puppy" was missing for three days. He didn't nap well, and didn't sleep well, but when we found it, I got my boy back!
So done with pictures!
As for this month, he loved hunting his first Easter eggs. He's so close to talking in sentences!







4 comments:
He looks so old to me! Great pictures. Love them all and that sweet boy!!
He's cute!
Amy
Beautiful!! I bet he was so sad to lose his puppy. And, the routine ring is awesome. You amaze me!!
Yea that puppy is back! Whew!
Love David's smiles and the picture of the three kids!
Post a Comment