Happy birthday to you!!!
David woke up after nap and saw the cake and said, "my birthday?" I said, "No, it's daddy's!" He replied, "Oh, Happy birthday to you daddy!" He was very sweet an excited.
Garrett wanted one of the black balloons, and said, "Daddy can keep the 40, because I am definitely not 40."
Raw oysters are right up there at the top of his happy list.
So that's what we did:)
You are wise beyond 40. You are a man of great integrity and respect, and if I were to call 40 people who know you well or not so well, they would say the same. Your words carry great weight because you choose them carefully. There are no hasty decisions made by you, and I can trust fully that you have exhausted every pro and con to be considered. You are kind, and love well with your quiet encouragement.
We love you!!!
You are wise beyond 40. You are a man of great integrity and respect, and if I were to call 40 people who know you well or not so well, they would say the same. Your words carry great weight because you choose them carefully. There are no hasty decisions made by you, and I can trust fully that you have exhausted every pro and con to be considered. You are kind, and love well with your quiet encouragement.
We love you!!!
.jpg)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Faber!!
So true! So thankful that God put your family in our lives even if just for a season...praying that we never loose touch! We have a marriage to arrange still! ;o)
What a beautiful post. So thankful for your friendship! BOTH of you! Happy 40th!!!!
You summed him up perfectly. Great post!! Happy 40th old man!
Post a Comment