My biggest little girl turned 11 yesterday. I re-do the old blog yearly, (and who knows if I'll get around to posting more), but in thinking about the verse for the year, I was reminded of what Allie wrote not too long ago.
She wrote this in her journal at the beginning of the school year. I just love it. Yes, being 11, she's already starting to lose her mind at times, but there are some things she truly "gets." I am so proud of her. I love this verse too.
Allie you have matured a lot this year. You are sensitive to the needs of others, and you are kind and caring. You like to tell the rest of the kiddos what to do, no doubt, but you are learning when to just let it go…well sometimes.
Monday was the first night of cotillion. She wasn't crazy about the idea at first, but she had a great time with her friend, EC.
They go way back..
Way back! They were two in this pic.
Happy birthday to my sweet Allie! We love you!



1 comment:
I like the line "I'm as hyper as a monkey". Hilarious.
Sweet girl. Great parents. Precious family!!!
Post a Comment