Last week was full and crazy! Allie and I went on her first overnight field trip with school. I was a little bit nervous about it, but all the kids did AWESOME!
It's hard to get a good perspective but this pool is the largest indoor pool in the world. Large replicas of the international space station are under water, so the astronauts can train. There was a training session going on while we were there, but you can't see them above the water very well.
More training areas.
The kids spent the day in the museum building things and "exploring."
The following day we visited the science museum. This was a great museum with several exhibits to see. Allie is a museum nerd. She stops and reads EVERY placard which I had forgotten from our time in Korea. She gets this feature from her dad:)
Butterfly garden
That's a big lizard!
These two have been sweet friends since the first day of kinder.
That was their first field trip to the zoo. They've changed a little bit!
2 comments:
we need to do museums together ;) Scott reads everything, too. I usually look at everything and go wait at the end and tell him to tell me everything I need to know ;) It would be more fun if you were sitting with me! rach
So awesome! I love that they got to do that. So neat!
Post a Comment