Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Clean Mess

Oh, she looks so happy and innocent..Mary I mean. I walked upstairs after answering the phone this morning, and smelled baby soap. She had broken through the plastic wrap and plastic seal inside of a bottle of baby bath soap that I had in a gift set on the floor. She poured a whole bottle into my leather reading chair. It has lots of button holes in it, so I'm still drying soap out of the chair...oh and what didn't land in the chair is all over the carpet. It is a sudsy mess! OH well...

6 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Your girls are adorable! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! We expect pictures of that little baby boy right after he is born! ;-)

Katie said...

Crazy!!

Mommy Lion said...

I'm just saying God made them cute to save them! I mean why do you think other animals eat their babies?!? ;o)

Mandy said...

My nieces are so precious!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Oh my! What a little stinker! :)

Jaime said...

Oh, wow! Well, at least it was something that smells sweet and not one of the other possibilities...

I found your blog through Mommy Lion's. Welcome to the blogging world! :-)