Sunday, May 11, 2008



Happy Mother's Day! My sweet angels woke up at 5:45 am for the day...about 5 minutes after Faber walked out the door to go to work! AHHHHHHH! Oh well, we went to church, and afterwards had a picnic lunch with our pals. I can't believe I have not already introduced Little Pumpkin and Little Lion. To find out who they are check out The Lion's Den. Of course you Longview folks will know them! It was a beautiful day for a picnic, and no cleaning or crowded resteraunts! From the looks of my big belly, baby will be here Tuesday! To all the "moms" in my life especially my own...thank you for your love, encouragement, and guidance over the past few years as I treck down this path called motherhood.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You are a great mom, Mer! I am excited about baby #3!!! Can't wait to meet him.

Mommy Lion said...

Your family pic turned out so much better than the one I took of you guys! So be sure to send me a copy of that! We had so much fun thanks for joining in celebrating.