Feels like summer in Texas! Yesterday Garrett went on his first outing. I apprehensively took all 3 to the park for a MOPS get together after mamma lion encouraged me that we'd be fine...and that she promised to help me watch them..particularly Mary. THANKS! Of course it went fine. Garrett slept the whole time, and Allie and friends found a nice creek to wade in. They had a blast, and it officially felt like summer had arrived. Mary attended "school" one day a week this year and her end of the year party was today. She was more concerned about the gummy worm she was eating than getting a picture with her sweet teachers. She LOVED going, and I LOVED her going so I could get a day off every week. Allie finishes up at the end of the week!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Summer Time!
Feels like summer in Texas! Yesterday Garrett went on his first outing. I apprehensively took all 3 to the park for a MOPS get together after mamma lion encouraged me that we'd be fine...and that she promised to help me watch them..particularly Mary. THANKS! Of course it went fine. Garrett slept the whole time, and Allie and friends found a nice creek to wade in. They had a blast, and it officially felt like summer had arrived. Mary attended "school" one day a week this year and her end of the year party was today. She was more concerned about the gummy worm she was eating than getting a picture with her sweet teachers. She LOVED going, and I LOVED her going so I could get a day off every week. Allie finishes up at the end of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a great mommy!
I can't believe you have three!! He's so precious!
Post a Comment