
OK WARNING! This pic is a little disgusting. Please disregard the dog hair on the bottom of my feet. With a 100 pound german shepherd, it is just impossible to keep his hair off my black socks. I noticed just this morning that my $70 socks are wearing thin. See these socks have been with me for many months now, as I have worn them alternating with another tan pair for the majority of my pregnancy. I've been blessed with some very unsightly and somewhat painful varicose veins induced by pregnancy, but these socks have carried me through. We definitely have a love-hate relationship, and as I ponder my last week to ever be pregnant, I think of these socks and of the holes on the bottom! Yes, my little man will definitely be worth it!
2 comments:
aaahhhhh the last week to EVER be pregnant......I remember that week with such fond memories!!! Now my sweet little man is 6!!! It seems like forever ago.....I just never cherish things the way I should!
Just think by next week you will be in cute shorts and back to a size 2!
Burn em baby!!!! Congrats on being DUN!!!!
Post a Comment