Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy's got his hands full!

Happy Father's Day! Happy Birthday! Yes today on Father's day, Fabe also gets to ring in year number....thirty something. Thanks to our Dads for your love, hard work, and devotion to your families all these years. We love you much! Faber had to work today, but I called and let the cat out of the bag that it was his birthday. They brought him a cake, and it was no longer a secret...oops..sorry babe. Pappy and Bunny swung through town on their way home from their thousand mile journey through Fayetteville, South Dakota, Dallas, Longview, and back to Little Rock, so we were able to celebrate with them last night. The girls were WILD! Allie helped me make a pie for the boys being honored.
Poor Garrett...those girls are going to be trouble.
He's tired...a very fussy weekend.
Mary thought the presents were hers.
Nice job Al!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

how cute are those pics, especially lil Garrett!

Mandy said...

So cute! Looks like your house is really quiet! HA!!

Mommy Lion said...

We missed you guys! Glad you had a great day - especially Faber! Happy B-day man! *smile*

Katie said...

I think you both have your hands full!!

Beth Ann said...

I can't wait to come and help at least for a couple of days. Laynie has already started the countdown to Allie's house (her cousin she says since we have the same last name)! I don't know how much I can help on the blog, but Leigh Ann definitely showed me a thing or too! Talk soon!