Sunday, July 13, 2008
2 Cute!
Garrett is 2 months old today. I am stealing what I think is a GREAT idea from my sis-in-law Mando as the months roll by. She took a pic of her daughter Abby every month with the same very large stuffed animal in her room. It is fun to see her "outgrow" the dog as she is very quickly doing. Thus enters, Sheep number 8. I decorated Garrett's room with lambs, and Beth Ann's parent-in-laws had a sheep they were willing to let go astray. He's an official serta sheep branded with the number 8. He must be working because since he's set up camp beside the crib, Garrett has slept through the night...now 3 nights in a row..sounds like a streak to me huh! Here are some pics below of my little lamb. He's now about 12 pounds...as you can probably tell he hasn't missed too many meals. He's not doing much yet, but enjoys lying under his play mat. He is cooing and smiling alot now, so life is good:) He has been to church for a couple of weeks now, but today was the first time I actually had time to take a pic before we made it out the door. He (I) enjoyed Mamma Lion holding him through almost the whole service. Thanks Mamma Lion.
There's a little smile:)
And a laugh...
and a hug...
Still trying to get a smile from all 3...may be a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok. He is just precious! I can't wait to get my hands on him!!!
Good to see him at church today! I love the sheep picture idea... soo sweet. It will be neat to see him grow that way. So glad you are getting some sleep now!!!
I think this morning was the best sermon I've been to in a while . . . what did the pastor talk about! *wink* I'll hold that precious lamb anytime!
Glad your Arkansas friends could help out with your sheep photos. My favorite is him on top of it, before you know it he will be jumping on top of it and trying to ride him like Jones always did. We are gonna miss that sheep! :-)
oh--by the way I like amber's header--I think it looks good!
In one of the pics Garrett looks like Adam! Ha!
He is so big!!
Post a Comment