Saturday, July 26, 2008
Jumpin for Joy
I was cleaning out the bathroom today when I found this frog. Mary wanted to sit on it and said "jump frog jump". She was carrying this big old frog all over the house and will not let me get rid of it. I guess I need to figure out a way to get it to stick to the wall in the bathroom. So that is the story behind the frog. On to the real reason we were jumping today.....after being delayed again, Daddy W and Allie FINALLY made it back home. It was a LONG LONG LONG 8 days, and I was having blogger's block due to my slight bout of homesickness (don't laugh all of you who have been around me!) My friend Amy said she knew I wasn't better until I started posting again...so THERE! The girls were really excited to see one another and instantly started playing again. They were so sweet to each other. I'm sure it will last about 20 more minutes! Allie and Faber had a GREAT time at the ranch, and hopefully the outlaws (I mean inlaws) will get me some pics soon enough. I cannot wait to see what all they did. Allie's tooth did not fall out, although she came back with the top one pretty loose too due to a Frisbee accident I'm told. She said if that one came out first that "it wouldn't count." I wonder where she got that from. Maxwell lost his first tooth today, and when I told Allie she said "Oh that boy is getting so big!" Can't wait to see your pics Maxwell! Hope the tooth fairy is good to you:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Mer! I am so glad you are back! I am so happy you have your precious family all back together again! Love ya!
Yea! All is right with the world!
Post a Comment