Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Trails

My outlaws from the ranch posted some pics from their trip today. I am SOOOOOOO ready to see more...hint hint...but these will have to appease me for now. I did not send a camera with Faber because I'm not sure he would've come through on the picture taking end...it's just not his thing:) If you want to check them out head on over to Mando's and Katie's pages. Allie has been talking non-stop...of course...about their trip. She rode a horse named Leah, and wasn't scared at all. The next time we go, she'll be able to ride away from the stables...from what I understand. She told me about her hike down to a beautiful basin where she fished. Daddy W said she didn't complain a bit! She asked me today if I knew the "chicken dance." She did that for me; I'm guessing she learned that from the square dance, but it could've just been something the girls taught her! She couldn't remember. She said Pappy took her swimming, and that she loved talking to Abby and making her laugh. I'm sure over the next few days she'll keep remembering all the new experiences she had. I can't believe I missed them , but will definitely saddle up for the next time around. Tomorrow I'm taking the kids on a day trip to visit some dear friends of mine that I have not seen in 8 years. THAT is exciting! Below are some pics from today. Allie loved playing with Mary and Garrett. I think she actually did miss these two.


No comments: