Monday, September 29, 2008

Future blogger

All pictures below were taken by Allie and this is her blog post. I typed it of course because it would have taken her until next year to type everything she wanted to say!

Ok..Hi...my name is Allie, and I would like to introduce to you my pictures, and...actually, but, my real name is Allison, but you actually my nickname is Allie, but you can call me Allie if you want. I would like to introduce my pictures. Here they are....see look.

Ok..so these 2 little girls are Lucy and John and the one in the middle is a webkinz pony. And in the middle on the bottom is a puppy dog from my mom and dad for valentimes day. And those animals and dollies in front are some families. The one on the swing is a puppy dog, and the one hanging is a monkey, and his name is little monkey. And that one over there is Molly, and she is an American doll. Oh, and the red guy in the middle is Elmo. Ok..move down.

Ok...so actually you can see Molly up close...right here if you want to....and here's some stuff to talk about her. She is my favorite doll and she loves me and she is my daughter and ummmm ...mom don't spell umm I just had to think...I sleep with her every night well almost every night because sometimes I forget her but sometimes I do remember her, so that's all for today, but if you want to move down one more we have one more picture.

Here we go....this girl is my mcdonald's girl and the little boy is named John and he is from the treasure box at school. The girl's name is Lucy. John is dressed up as Pinocchio, and Lucy is dressed up as the wizard of oz girl. And I mean, Lucy has a basket with a puppy , but actually I losted the basket, but I'll send a picture after I find it soon...and that's all the pictures of today, and that's all for today. Thank you.

7 comments:

Janette said...

Love it! Especially "Mom, don't type the word ummm, I was just thinking!" Sooo cute! :)

Melissa said...

Allie, your first post was fantastic!! I love your pictures and how you described each one..you're such a smart cookie. I know Olivia is going to love reading your first post!

Jaime said...

What a hoot that was to read. It sounded just like her.

Allie, thank you for introducing us to your friends. Come back and blog again! :-)

becca said...

I smiled the whole way through this! I can't wait to show Caleb. :)

Mommy Lion said...

Hey Allie, This is Blake . . . Your blog was pretty funny and I like all your guys you had on there. That's all. Blake

My boys said...

Allie! Love the pictures! You need to start you own blog!!

Melissa said...

hey Allie it's really Olivia maaaaaybe you should start YOUR OWN blog.You worded that great! Did you take those pictures?
-Olivia NOT MELISSA!!
:)