You're a treasure,
My love for you
I cannot measure...........
These few words come back to me from my home. There was a "cross stitch" that was framed ( I think it was a cross stitch ) hung outside of my bedroom growing up, and I had to read it practically to get into my bathroom or bedroom. My mom must have done that on purpose. She thinks she's so smart. There were other verses, but these are the only words coming to me. As I was growing up, I would SERIOUSLY think...barf....my sister...my treasure????? YIKES....how far we've come. Em and I are lucky we survived each other growing up, but now we are the best of pals...and who would have thought that we would end up in the SAME TOWN!!!! It is the craziest thing, and I don't think either one of us can believe it. So Em....here are some silly pics of you. You are DEFINITELY a treasure to me..and to my kids. I love you to pieces!!!!
2 comments:
What a treasure!! Aren't you so glad Em is as cool as she is???!!! I would want to hang with her all the time too!
Whooaa, look at Allie's long hair! I didn't realize it hadn't gotten so long. Sweet post, sweet sisters!
Post a Comment