Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lets go for a ride

On a horse???? NO it was just crazy hat and crazy sock day at school last Friday. Allie picked out the cowboy hat topped off with a ski hat and was acting like she was riding a horse for the pic.....too much excitement for 7 am in my opinion. The excitement for the day is in the video below. The hubs has been home in the afternoon since he's working evenings, so Allie had to go through bicycle boot camp last week. After a few tears and "I don't want to's", she was off and going. Yesterday was the first day where she actually started herself without a push!




I think Mary was "barking" at a neighbor dog in this clip of Allie riding her bike.



The rest are just random things I haven't had time to post!



Garrett's first play day with our friends from church.



Monkey see Monkey do...just thought this was a funny pic of Mary and Little Lion.

Last night we had a cookout with our small group. The kids rode their ride on toys, ate hot dogs, and cooked smores. Look at all those missing teeth!

S'More please!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea for ALLIE!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment, please tell Allie how proud we are of her!!! Way to go!

Jaime said...

Yay! How fun! I'm sure she'll enjoy the freedom that comes from no training wheels!

Beth Ann said...

Way to go Allie! I bet Faber's teaching methods were a bit like Trey's--crazy that our girls are old enough for no training wheels!!