Sunday, December 21, 2008
The Christmas Curse
I'm not one for superstition, but I think the title is only appropriate for this situation. Once again, plans are foiled right here at Christmas. Things are looking up though. Yesterday, an hour away from Bunny and Pappy's house, Mary threw up in the back seat. After much debate we turned around...again. The same thing happened 2 years ago, and we all ended up having the bug on Christmas. Last year Allie had pneumonia which prevented us from being at my parents on Christmas. Turns out there may be a silver lining this year. That was at 2pm yesterday. She has not thrown up since, has had 2 full meals, slept all night, and had a normal bm after breakfast. We are chalking it up to car sickness since she was in the very back seat...and that she's had no diarrhea or vomitting. So here we go...6 hours in the car yesterday all for not...today is going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, no! How frustrating! But, I'm glad it isn't something that everyone will catch. Enjoy your vacation!!
Bummer! We'll be praying for you guys safe and sick-free travel!
oh no Mer!!!! Praying!!!
Hey girl, sorry to hear Mary got sick in the car. I hope you get to go see your family this year. Sorry I will miss you.
Oh no! That's awful. I hope you make it there the second time and have a healthy Christmas!!! Love to you all!
Post a Comment