I apologize in advance for those of you reading this that I have lied to! This pic was taken several weeks ago after Em had called me one morning suggesting that I "drive by the hospital, so that she could 'show' me something". Being the risk taker that I am, I drove by the donut shop on the way to see her and ordered 2 donuts, and made a pretty little sign to hold out the window when she walked up. It WORKED!!! I was right!!! She had her first ultrasound today and saw the little peanut, so she gave me the OK to blog about it! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD! They are going to be AWESOME parents, and I'm just glad at least one of mine will be close enough to enjoy hers! HA! I guess Allie will be babysitting for her:) Hop on over to her site to wish her congratulations.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Eating for Two
I apologize in advance for those of you reading this that I have lied to! This pic was taken several weeks ago after Em had called me one morning suggesting that I "drive by the hospital, so that she could 'show' me something". Being the risk taker that I am, I drove by the donut shop on the way to see her and ordered 2 donuts, and made a pretty little sign to hold out the window when she walked up. It WORKED!!! I was right!!! She had her first ultrasound today and saw the little peanut, so she gave me the OK to blog about it! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD! They are going to be AWESOME parents, and I'm just glad at least one of mine will be close enough to enjoy hers! HA! I guess Allie will be babysitting for her:) Hop on over to her site to wish her congratulations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Such a cute post! Glad things are going so well. That is fun news....for HER!
Congrats to you TOO!!!! I am SO excited!!!!
Very cool! They are going to be great parents! I'm so happy for them. Your header looks super cute by the way :)
How fun! I love having nieces/nephew to spoil! I know you'll be just as good an Aunt as she has been to your kiddos!
Congratulations to them!
WooHoo! They are going to be awesome parents! And how fun to be so close in age and proximity! *smile*
YEA! So exciting! Cute new heading!!
YEAH for them! (did you know this at Walmart the other day? *wink*)
Post a Comment