Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ornament Tag...and more decor

I'm making up my own games now. I took a picture of my favorite/funniest ornament. Every time I see it I laugh out loud! Here it is!!! Now take a pic of your favorite/funniest/most memorable ornament, post it, and tell all about it! We all have one right? I tag everyone...now GO!

This ornament was made at MOPS the year before last! It is so funny because it's supposed to be a happy memory ornament, but it's Mary's typical mug shot packaged all nice and pretty. It's so sad that she'll always look so miserable on my tree! She really is a happy kid!
Mando (hub's sis) gave the kids this advent calendar for Christmas. Isn't it AWESOME! The girls love it. We put suckers all the way down, and it is QUITE distracting to Mary..who loves a good sucker!

My "JOY" is complete. I bought these stocking holders when we had Allie because there were 3 of us total...not thinking it would be all messed up when we had more kids. We have enough kids for stockings now...all DONE!

It is not my kids who make my JOY complete (obviously..some days they destroy it...ha!), but it is Christ. He alone is the reason my JOY is complete!

John 15:10-12

10(A) If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as(B) I have kept(C) my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 11These things I have spoken to you,(D) that my joy may be in you, and that(E) your joy may be full.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Good idea of a tag! I'll look for one of my tacky ornaments!

Jenn said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!! :) Love the ornament! And REALLY love the Advent tree! That's sweet! Literally... happy sugar to all of you :) Hee hee! Miss you!

Kristen said...

Funny ornament. But you just made me realize...since I have four ornament hangers, does that mean I have to have four kids to be complete!!!! Yikes!