Vital stats: 38 inch tall (75%)
35 pounds (85%)
Things you've accomplished this year: Potty trained...whoohooo..one more to go! You can recognize your name and randomly pick out most of the letters and a few numbers. You love to color and draw. I've seen you draw an M and smiley faces. Your favorite activities are listening to music, dressing up, swinging, and we have to pry you away from the pantry most days..sorry. I love you Mary moo!!!

We had Mary's popcorn party last night! It was Hubs, Me, and Emmy VERSUS 8 three year olds plus Mary moo. We opted to have the parents drop off their kids from 5-7pm while we played, ate, and theoretically watched a movie! Mary has lots of friends that are boys, so I didn't think there would be alot of movie watching! The kids did GREAT!!!! The weather ended up being absolutely perfect (75deg!). My friend Amy threw in her bounce house at the last minute and the kids of course loved it! I can't believe we were able to play outside for an hour before dark in January! They ate pizza, popcorn, and cake and then settled down to watch a movie. They actually watched it for 45 min!!! Sheww...I'm all partied out for this month!!



4 comments:
Happy, Happy BDay Mary Moo! It looks like you had a great time. Hate we missed it. Hopefully, we will see you sometime soon. Have fun skiing! Hugs and Kisses~
Amber, Mason, Anna Kate and Grace
Happy Birthday Mary! Loved the pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun. Your popcorn cake and pinata look so neat! We love you!
Hudson, Melissa, Olivia, Maxwell and Abigail
You are crazy! But no doubt fun was had by all. You managed to get some smiling shots of my daughter! You may just be hired for the next photo shoot! *wink*
I'm so glad the party went well! I want to live closer so our kids (and us) can party together!!!! Happy late b-day Mary!
Post a Comment