Awesome..the one word to describe both videos below. I will probably be in big trouble for the second video (sorry Jason from one outlaw to another). It just made me laugh so hard that I couldn't leave it out. I so dumbly turned the camera when I was recording, but you'll get the drift. The first one is just a great illustration of what a responsible parent I am. Allie was REALLY into finding "jumps". She wanted to go through every tree she saw, and of course I wanted to film at least one. Hubs said, "There's a good one, head on down there and film it Mer." Usually Allie is a controlled skiier (seriously), but she decided to turn off her pizza (stopping wedge) and turn on her french fries (skis down the mountaing) toward this jump, and well you'll see how it all went down. I've placed a poll to the right if you'd like to vote for your favorite.
5 comments:
I can't believe Allie.. that little dare devil! The hula hoop guy made me laugh like crazy...soo funny!!!
Oh my gosh. Both made me laugh too hard. Can't vote for one over the other. Both classics!!!
I am crying I am laughing so hard!
It's a tie for me. ; )
Hilarious Mer (or should I say Jason)?
Poor guy ~ you should send it to AFV!
Post a Comment