Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valen-nine!

Garrett turned 9 months old yesterday. This week has been the week of the chocolate everything! I'll be putting it all away very shortly. The kids have had fun with their Valentine parties at school, so here are a few pics....or alot actually.

As far as G is concerned....he had a great time at Emmy's last week. I wish I had pics of him, but I haven't had time to pester them about pictures. They said they had a great time. Just in that week he started pulling up on everything and even moving along furniture. He's still scooching, but if you take his shirt off he'll crawl because he doesn't like his belly on the floor. I need to film him with his shirt off because it is quite funny! He's gotten 2 more teeth, but I don't know how much he's grown...seems like alot to me.



I gave him cheerios yesterday! For some reason we always start cheerios at 9 months. He was a big fan!
NOT a big fan of the sheep yesterday...bad sheep.

Just a good tooth pic, but you can't see the top ones yet.

Standing tall.

Heart from head to toe.

M and Mary....This little one is so funny. She was trying so hard to get Mary to pose. She even told her to put her hand down.

These are all mixed up...lazy posting syndrome. Allie and her friend M from school going through their loot.

Always a poser.

One of the boys.

"Camel" made Mary moo a heart and gave it to her. We got a hug and a smile out of that one. She told me this morning he was her "Balentine"
Big smile:)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Precious pictures. All of them are great, but the last one of Mary is my favorite! Miss you guys.

Jaime said...

I LOVE that last picture of Mary! Perfect!

Looks like everyone had fun! Valentine's Day is the best of all holidays because most of the candy is chocolate!! Enjoy! :-)

Katie said...

Love them all! Cute little Valentines!!

G-man is really growing!!

Jenn said...

Great pics, but I must say that I too LOVE the last pic of sweet Mary! And I can't believe how big and TALL that G baby is! :) OH! And the girls and Ben LOVED the video of Allie skiing! It was the first video that worked for us and we were all howling! THANKS!

becca said...

Your kids are sooooo sweet! I'm so glad I can keep up with them through your blog.

Melissa said...

Garrett looks like a little man, love the pictures of him. Glad the girls had fun at their V-day parties..love the last picture of Mary!