Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hodge podge posting

This weekend has been a very lazy one...shew. Here are some pics from the week. On Monday we went to the Lion's Den as it was a school holiday for Allie. Little Lion and she do not get to play as often, but we've done a great job this year of getting together on her days off since he's not in school until next year. They had a great time together...not to mention the other two! Mary promptly found a Cind-a-lella dress and chased Little pumpkin around the house. I snapped a great pic of them as we were about to leave. It has come to be expected that they will leave with gumballs in their mouths! Also , there is a video of G crawling at the end. He's almost a full time crawler now, but with the slick floor is a better slider!

A rare pic of the girls smiling at the same time

Yes....his face is blue from the hair dye the night before at Awana's! Maybe it has exfoliated by now!
WHAT IS SO FUNNY???? I just loved this face after G finished his bottle this am.

His new favorite thing...the coffee table..his drum.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That picture of G man is the greatest! Love the video too. He is getting so big!!!! I can't believe he will be ONE year old in a few months. Crazy

Mommy Lion said...

We had a great time, and I'm counting down the days til those silly gumballs are GONE!

I just have one thing to say about the video, poor baby! I know how cold you keep that house ~ put some clothes on him! *wink*

Katie said...

G will be walking in no time! Cute pics!

So you think I need a girl!?

Hey, I need you to tell me how to enlarge my blog wording...

Kristen said...

Love the pic and video of Garret! He's got some talent as a drummer!