Thursday, March 19, 2009

B is for bubble boy

Tonight, Allie filled up the tub with bubbles, and I ran to get my camera, and when I came back in, Garrett had crawled over to the tub. He was a sitting duck of course, and when he turned around he was covered in bubbles!


I dug down way deep into that small little part of me labeled "craftiness" today, and came up with this! I'm finally getting around to decorating the girls' room. I was inspired by Beth Ann last weekend, and I am going to be a "sewing machine!" I'm making bed spreads for their beds...so check with me later this year to see what I come up with. I am using black and white polka dots with green accents. Bunny gave Allie a cork board with her name on it a few years ago, and I wanted to do something to make it match the new room. I flipped it over and modge podged (sp) scrap booking paper onto the board and this is the result!

7 comments:

Katie said...

You go with your crafty self, girl! Very cute. ; )

Want to make the new baby's bedding!?

Kristen said...

Love the bubble boy!!! Soo funny! And you are so stinkin talented...I'm impressed!

Mandy said...

Such a great idea! Love the pics on the tub. G man is one adorable mess!

Mommy Lion said...

Love it all! I'm telling you my sewing list is growing! *wink*

Jaime said...

I love the bubbles. :-) So fun!

I love the black and white with green accents! Great color choice! I also love the cork board you dressed up! Great job!

becca said...

You are so crafty! I love all the stuff you make. I still have the letters hanging up that you made for Ariel when she was born. (they actually made it from the old house to the new house and made it up on the wall!)

Beth Ann said...

looking good--can't wait to see your sewing--I just wish I was there to help!